Test Fixtures | MG02-01
Because of the miniaturization of modern electronics , it is important to ensure quality and care with electrical testing. Reliable electrical contact between the test equipment and the testobject (UUT , Unit Under Test) is essential. Specifically for these tests MG Products has developed a series of linear test adapters ( textfixtures ) the MG series. The reliability and accuracy of a contact test adapter is strongly determined by the mechanical construction. Therefore MG Products uses solid aluminum parts.
A unique mechanism wring is constructed with the use of ball bearings and bushings. The UUT is fully linearly brought into contact with the resilient contact pins that are connected to the test equipment. The UUT can simultaneously be approached from the both top and bottom. And, optionally, even through the side. In the spacious , ergonomic housing additional measurement electronics can be placed. The back and bottom of the housing can be adapted to the different test system interfaces.
- Ball - bearings linear pressure system equipped with Gas Cylinders
- ESD - safe 10 mm top plate with aluminum reinforcement bars
- Steel cabinet with removable aluminum back plate and bottom plate
- Removable change cassette system with 8 mm probe guard
- Cabinet equipped with telescopic handler and closure