Test Fixtures | MG07
The current standards of modern electronics mean that it is important to guarantee high quality through accurate electrical testing. This requires a reliable electric connection between the testing equipment and the product under test (UUT). MG Products has developed a series of linear test adapters especially for this purpose: the MG series test adapters. The reliability and accuracy of a test adapter are strongly determined by its mechanical construction. This is why MG Products uses solid aluminium parts.
We have created a unique mechanical click system using ball bearings and guiding sleeves. The UUT is connected to the spring contact pins that are connected to the testing environment in a completely linear fashion. Connecting the UUT to probes can be approached both from the top and the bottom and, optionally, even from the side. The ergonomic housing provides generous space for additional measuring electronics. The back and bottom of the housing can be adapted to the various test system interfaces.
- Linear click system with ball bearings, using gas springs
- 10 mm ESD-proof top cover with aluminium reinforcement bars
- Steel base cabinet with detachable aluminium back and bottom panels
- Detachable interchangeable case system with an 8 mm spring loaded probe protection cover
- Base cabinet fitted with a telescopic guide rail and catch
- Max. number of probes (2N): 1000 units
- Max. PCB height: 60 mm
- Linear travel: 12 mm
- Outer dimensions: 620 x 590 x 100 x 184 mm (wxdxh1xh2)
- Max UUT: 450x330 mm (wxd)
- Designed for changeable cassette
- 50107 MG-07 Manual Fixture Kit
- 50207 MG-07 changeable cassette